The 20-foot garden, which contains 1,500 red bricks, became a reality in the spring of 1994. It was created by the Foundation to raise funds for the schools, and to provide a lasting testimonial or memorial to hundreds of alumni, teachers, classes and others.
At the center of the brick garden is a sundial, a gift from the class of 1950. Four benches surround the garden for rest and reflection. Each time a brick is purchased, a blank one is removed from the garden and replaced with the one bearing an inscription. Future plans for the garden will include extending its boundaries at its location on the school grounds at Chenango Avenue.
The date and time of the ceremony will be determined by the committee and those purchasing bricks will be notified. Foundation chair of the event is Claire Burnes.
Further information and forms for purchase of a brick can be obtained by contacting the Superintendent's Office at (315) 557-2253.
The Clinton Central School District Foundation is classified by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501c3 organization. The value of your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by State and Federal Law. Gifts of any denomination are welcome and can be made by making checks payable to:
The Clinton Central School District Foundation
PO Box 215
Clinton, NY 13323-0215
For more information, please contact Glen MacGregor at (315) 853-5153, the above address or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinton Central School Newsletters
Stay in touch with current events happening at Clinton Central School! Electronic copies of the CCS Newsletter are available here.